TAT November Gathering
Friday November 20 – Sunday, November 22, 2015
Discernment means separating the wheat from the chaff, the more true from the less true. “If the Truth is within us, and we do not see it, it can only be that we see through the glass darkly, – at this stage of the game.” ~ Richard Rose, The Albigen Papers, from chapter 7, which is titled “Discernment.”
If discernment is the answer, what’s the question? How to get over yourself!
- Filmmaker, poet, writer Shawn Nevins
- Visiting teacher Tess Hughes
- Bob Fergeson, teacher, photographer, and author of The Listening Attention
- Adroit writer and speaker, Bob Cergol
- Teacher and writer Anima Pundeer
- Paul Constant, rapport facilitator, meditator and workshop leader
- Author of Beyond Relativity and Solid Ground of Being Art Ticknor
The weekend will provide valuable opportunities to go deeper within: Meditation Walks, One-on-One Discussion Opportunities with teachers and presenters, and Group Meditation Sittings.
Also attached is a poster for your reference if you wish, or for use in notifying others of the meeting if you wish to do so.
Date, Time, Place, Cost:
- Friday evening beginning at 7:30 PM through Sunday afternoon, 1:00PM, Nov. 20-22, 2015
- Check-in begins at 5:00 PM
- Claymont 350-acre conference facility in Charles Town, WV (www.claymont.org)
- $120 member price ($70 if staying off-site)
- $72 for students (contact TAT for discount if staying off-site)
- $170 non-member price ($110 if staying off site)
- All registrations include meals and lodging (unless staying off-site)
- Registration due by Monday, Nov. 16th
Event details are at: http://tatfoundation.org/nov/
The registration fee includes shared accommodations at the Claymont Mansion in a number of rooms for women only and for men only, with several rooms available for married couples. Meals will be organized potluck, and registrants will receive an email regarding items to share, and alternative cost donation for those unable to participate in the potluck due to travel constraints.